In the very near future, I will be launching an all new podcast series called The Magical world of G. Michael Vasey (after this site basically!). In the podcasts, I will be focused on thoughts, views and evidence for the nature of reality. As both a PhD scientist and a trained Magician, I hope to bring some unique perspectives…..
The podcast will be an eclectic mix of things including;
- True stories of the paranormal that I have collected over the years – read by myself,
- Interviews with others in the field,
- A poem or two about my own visions and thoughts about reality,
- Perhaps an occasional guest read of true paranormal stories by someone like Darren Marlar of Weird Darkness fame using material from my audiobooks,
- Readings from my books on magic and the creating reality
- Whatever else seems to fit as I go along.
I aim to keep these under 30 minutes long at least initially as experience with professional podcasts (CTRMRadio) suggests this is an ideal length.
I will also use my own music – both songs I have recorded and eerie filler made on the fly….throughout the podcasts.
More news on the launch shortly.